READYMADE EID E MILAD POST
HOW IS THE EID-E-MILAD CELEBRATED?
- Muslims clean their houses and streets. They also clean the mosques in their cities.
- They will visit the mosques or the common praying area in their cities.
- Processions will be brought out by people who also shout praises about Prophet Muhammad.
- Muslims will make their children attend the meetings wherein the teachings of Prophet Muhammad are discussed. Children keenly participate in events organized on the occasion of Id-E-Milad.
- Men prefer wearing Jubbhas, while women prefer wearing Abayas. It is to show complete devotion.
- Muslims will sing in public places. Maulud is a popular song sung by many Muslims to mark the festival—as per the culture of Islam, singing this song on the festival day carries good fortune.
- Lectures: Lectures are conducted by religious speakers to spread the message of Prophet Muhammad.
- Arts: The deeds and life of Prophet Muhammad shall be honored by writing essays and poems. The paintings, which are suitable for the festival of Id-e-Milad, are created by artists.
- Friends, families, and relatives will share sweets among themselves. The most commonly distributed sweet is honey.
CAN I CREATE A POST WITHOUT KNOWING DESIGN SKILLS?
THE IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL SHARING IN BUSINESS
INCREASED BRAND RECOGNITIONSocial media is an excellent way to introduce large audiences of people to your brand. Increased visibility through social media is invaluable, making your brand recognizable and more accessible to new customers. It also allows you to be transparent with potential customers, building relationships and your reputation as a trustworthy business.
PROMOTIONWith the help of social media, you can share your content faster and easier than ever before. In just a few clicks, you could have an article or image uploaded that has the potential to be viewed by thousands of people. All you need to do is share your content and add a call to action, encouraging potential customers to get in touch with your company if they want to know more. Each post you share will be introduced to a new network of individuals, and the more people who know about your business, your ethos and what you offer, the better.
BUILDING LINKSUsing social media together with your content marketing helps you gain and build links organically. As you develop your social media following, you build up a large following of people that can share your content. Every piece of content that hits your website should immediately be shared on your social profiles. Social media is a beautiful way to help enhance your search engine rankings. The days of shortcuts are over, and it’s time to get involved and get social.
INCREASE SALESOne of the most significant benefits of social media marketing is the ability to target selected audiences. Social media gives you a great platform to act as an opportunist, increasing your sales social media by working on becoming an engaging brand. Ultimately, you want to develop interest through shared content, interaction with followers, developing relationships, and gaining a following. If you do these things, you will see a long-term increase in your sales.
DOWNLOAD YOUR POST IN JUST A FEW CLICKS
First, log in with your mobile no. and fill in your profile
Select your category from 150+ business category
Now, You are ready to download Your Post.
WHY CHOOSE PICWALE?
Do you still send wishes (posts) sent by someone else to your friends and customers? Or do you download from Google and send greetings to your friends and customers? Do you still take screenshots of other people’s WhatsApp status?
chaiwale, juicewale at most, shares the same post sent by someone else because he does not know how to edit / design photos.
One thing is clear from all these things in Today’s world branding is very important. Because branding can give a new identity to your business, develop a good trust with customers and grow your business, everyone needs branding to increase their business. Whether it is chaiwale, juicewale, be it paanwale or foodwale.
High and low-class merchants hire agencies for branding, which is impossible for a lower-class trader (e.g.- chaiwale, paanwale, juicewale, salonwale, tailor). To fulfill this need, we have brought “picwale” app for you so that now you can also send wishes to your friends and customers without any design skills. Just one app, one-time profiling, and getting 100% readymade posts for social channels, WhatsApp status, Instagram reels, etc.
Whether you are a small business or a medium business person, whether you are a juice wale, chai wale, or a farmer, it is not necessary that you should have design skills to create a post. From Now, You can create a post for your business on the Picwale app in just a few clicks. We have allowed the same design to be made in different languages and ratios.
Picwale App fulfills your requirement for WhatsApp Status, Instagram Reels, Facebook Stories, Snapchat Post, Pinterest Post, LinkedIn Post, etc. You can download posts for all these platforms in just a few clicks.
You can share birthday wishes, congratulations, event posts, and brand posts with your friends, customers, and relatives, and that too in your own language.
OUR APP FEATURES
- Shortlist/Reminder Designs
- Multiple Language/Ratio
- No Ads & Watch Credit
- Royalty-Free Images
- No Attribution Required
- Adding 100 New Designs Per Day
- 120 Designs Free
- Blank Image Download
- Premium Designs < 1 Rupee